Dental Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry
Dental implants have been a huge passion of Dr. Bondar since he placed his first implants in 1994. The Smile Design Center, owned by Dr. Bondar, has been providing exceptional, high tech dentistry services in Portsmouth, NH since 2002. Dr. Bondar has been personally involved with the design and implementation of KAT Implants System used across the country. Dr. Bondar is the owner and President of KAT Implants, LLC – a dental implant manufacturer and distributor of dental implants, also located in Portsmouth, NH. Dr. Bondar holds three US and one EU Patents, is an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and was the first dentist to receive Accredited Cosmetic Dentist in the state of New Hampshire in 2007. Why come to us for your dental implants and cosmetic dentistry?
- We manufacture, package and sell to other dentists KAT Implants System that allows greater flexibility in treatment.
- We own on-site full service dental lab to make high quality veneers, crowns, bridges and dentures in as little as one day!
- We guarantee your full satisfaction with the treatment and give patients 5 year warranty, competitive flat pricing and extensive in-house financing options!
- We have established a good reputation and will not let you down (google Smile Design Center Portsmouth NH for reviews).
The Smile Design Center is accepting new patients who need the following treatments:
Dental Implants or surgical procedures related to dental implants;
Complex restorative work such as multiple crowns, bridges and full mouth reconstructions.
Although our practice provides general dentistry services to our current patients, we will not be accepting any new patients who require routine procedures such as fillings, root canals and dental cleanings.
In response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine and multiple questions from my patients regarding my feelings about this war, I would like to share the following:
- I was born and raised in Ukraine and always supported its independence and territorial integrity. I abhor Russia’s invasion and am very proud of my birth nation for willingness to sacrifice so much to protect their ancient lands and a democratic way of life! I support Ukraine financially and hope you do the same.
- Thank you!
- Vitali Bondar, DDS.
We are excited to be a part of Smiles for America program co-founded by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry’s accredited members!
Dr. Bondar was chosen to represent the State of New Hampshire in providing a free smile makeover to an American Hero to commemorate the 20th anniversary of 9/11. Dr. Bondar chose Patricia who has been working at a local homeless shelter for ten years.
Patricia’s treatment to date consisted of four extractions, gum surgery on upper front teeth, as well as veneers and crowns on her upper eight teeth. Left and right sinus grafts were completed in December 2021.
Patricia’s next procedure will be placement of the lower implants in February of 2022, followed by implants in her upper jaw . We should be done with the entire treatment this summer!